Pathways is a 501(c )3 not-for-profit organization. Our Tax ID # is 94-2823240.
About Pathways Foundation
When you give a charitable gift to Pathways, you touch the lives of others. You probably won’t ever meet them in person, but it could be:
- A 39-year-old woman without health insurance who didn’t expect to be dying so young
- A distraught elderly man in a grief support group that your gift helped ensure
- A grieving family who just lost a child and whose bereavement volunteer was specially trained thanks to your gift
- A woman receiving chemotherapy whose symptoms could not be managed without the palliative care program supported by your donation
- A patient overwhelmed with multiple medications who received a home visit from a Pathways pharmacist
- A patient whose quality of care is enhanced by new technology you helped make possible
Pathways Foundation Events
Pathways Home Health & Hospice recently held its 28th annual One from the Heart Awards Breakfast to raise vital funds for Pathways’ critical programs. Pathways supporters filled the largest ballroom in the Mid-Peninsula for the October 25th event. Over the past 28 years, the event has raised more than $6.3 million to fund critical healthcare programs at Pathways.
With the help of her daughter Annie, Event Co-Chair and Pathways Foundation Board Member Mari Chazen announced an $80,000 Challenge Grant that runs through November 26th. All donations to One from the Heart during the match period will be doubled through the combined generosity of several long-term supporters.
Please follow the link above for more information about this year’s Breakfast, our One from the heart awardees, longtime Pathways and hospice supporters Gunilla and Tom Follett, and our many generous sponsors.
See last year’s Event Sponsors here.
Be among the first to enjoy the FANTASTIC newly-renovated holes on the renowned Stanford University Golf Course with friends, colleagues, or clients while supporting Pathways.
Our golfers always go home with good memories, great prizes, and unbelievable stories of a wonderful day supporting Pathways.
Space on the course is limited, so if you would like to play, reserve sponsorships that include foursomes today!
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- Stanford University Golf Course
- 10:00 a.m. Registration opens and Putting Contest begins
- 11:30 a.m. Shotgun Start
For information about this year’s tournament, contact Holly Smith, Event & Sponsorship Manager at 408-730-1200 or email@example.com.
Bear Hugs Program
We launched our Bear Hugs from Pathways Program in January 2016. Watch the video below to find out more!
- Mark Kelsey, Chair
- Christine Alloo, Vice Chair
- Ronald A. Castellino, M.D.
- Mari Chazen
- Gina Connell
- Minda Cutcher
- Clarence J. Ferrari, Jr.
- Gunilla Follett
- Harvey Hinman
- Kingsley Jack
- Francis A. Marzoni, M.D.
- Carol Proffitt