About Pathways Foundation
When you give a charitable gift to Pathways, you touch the lives of others. You probably won’t ever meet them in person, but it could be:
- A 39-year-old woman without health insurance who didn’t expect to be dying so young
- A distraught elderly man in a grief support group that your gift helped ensure
- A dying child whose volunteer was specially trained with help from your gift
- A woman receiving chemotherapy whose symptoms could not be managed without the palliative care program supported by your donation
- A patient overwhelmed with multiple medications who received a home visit from a Pathways pharmacist
- A patient whose quality of care is enhanced by new technology you helped make possible
Pathways Foundation Events
One from the Heart Awards Breakfast
Featured speaker: Dr. Abraham Verghese
October 26, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Crowne Plaza in Palo Alto, California
See last year’s Event Sponsors here.
Links to the Heart Golf Tournament
Los Altos Golf and Country Club
Join Pathways for a unique opportunity to play the challenging Los Altos Golf and Country Club course with friends, colleagues, or clients while supporting Pathways Home Health & Hospice.
Originally designed in 1923 by Tom Nicoll, the 18-hole, par 71 course underwent a complete renovation in 2004. Meticulously maintained, it is one of the most beautiful courses in the Bay Area.
Space on the course is limited, so if you would like to play, reserve sponsorships that include foursomes early!
Contact Holly Smith, Event & Sponsorship Manager at 408-730-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bear Hugs Program
We launched our Bear Hugs from Pathways Program in January 2016. Watch the video below to find out more!
- Mark Kelsey, Chair
- Christine Alloo, Vice Chair
- Ronald A. Castellino, M.D.
- Mari Chazen
- Gina Connell
- Minda Cutcher
- Clarence J. Ferrari, Jr.
- Gunilla Follett
- Harvey Hinman
- Kingsley Jack
- Carol Proffitt