Pathways is a 501(c )3 not-for-profit organization. Our Tax ID # is 94-2823240.
About Pathways Foundation
When you give a charitable gift to Pathways, you touch the lives of others. You probably won’t ever meet them in person, but it could be:
- A 39-year-old woman without health insurance who didn’t expect to be dying so young
- A distraught elderly man in a grief support group that your gift helped ensure
- A grieving family who just lost a child and whose bereavement volunteer was specially trained thanks to your gift
- A woman receiving chemotherapy whose symptoms could not be managed without the palliative care program supported by your donation
- A patient overwhelmed with multiple medications who received a home visit from a Pathways pharmacist
- A patient whose quality of care is enhanced by new technology you helped make possible
Pathways Foundation Events
Featured speaker: Maxine Hong Kingston!
Ms. Kingston is the recipient of the National Book Critic’s Circle Award, a National Endowment for the Arts Writers Award, the National Book Award, a Pen West Award in Fiction, National Book Foundation Medal, an Asian American Literary Awards Lifetime Achievement Award, a National Humanities Medal, conferred by President Clinton, and a National Medal of Arts, conferred by President Obama. Her native Stockton honored her with the Maxine Hong Kingston Elementary School.
Come listen to her speak while supporting Pathways!
Book signing to follow the breakfast.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018
- 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Crowne Plaza Palo Alto
- 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto
See last year’s Event Sponsors here.
Be among the first to enjoy the FANTASTIC newly-renovated holes on the renowned Stanford University Golf Course with friends, colleagues, or clients while supporting Pathways.
Our golfers always go home with good memories, great prizes, and unbelievable stories of a wonderful day supporting Pathways.
Space on the course is limited, so if you would like to play, reserve sponsorships that include foursomes today!
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- Stanford University Golf Course
- 10:00 a.m. Registration opens and Putting Contest begins
- 11:30 a.m. Shotgun Start
For information about this year’s tournament, contact Holly Smith, Event & Sponsorship Manager at 408-730-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bear Hugs Program
We launched our Bear Hugs from Pathways Program in January 2016. Watch the video below to find out more!
- Mark Kelsey, Chair
- Christine Alloo, Vice Chair
- Ronald A. Castellino, M.D.
- Mari Chazen
- Gina Connell
- Minda Cutcher
- Clarence J. Ferrari, Jr.
- Gunilla Follett
- Harvey Hinman
- Kingsley Jack
- Francis A. Marzoni, M.D.
- Carol Proffitt