About Pathways Foundation
When you give a charitable gift to Pathways, you touch the lives of others. You probably won’t ever meet them in person, but it could be:
- A 39-year-old woman without health insurance who didn’t expect to be dying so young
- A distraught elderly man in a grief support group that your gift helped ensure
- A dying child whose volunteer was specially trained with help from your gift
- A woman receiving chemotherapy whose symptoms could not be managed without the palliative care program supported by your donation
- A patient overwhelmed with multiple medications who received a home visit from a Pathways pharmacist
- A patient whose quality of care is enhanced by new technology you helped make possible
Pathways Foundation Events
One from the Heart Awards Breakfast
Featured speaker: Dr. Abraham Verghese
We are delighted to report that the substantial Challenge Grant we announced with such trepidation the morning of the 27th Annual Breakfast has been met and exceeded thanks to the generosity and dedication of hundreds of Pathways friends and supporters!
See this year’s Event Sponsors here.
Links to the Heart Golf Tournament
Pathways’ 5th annual Links to the Heart Golf Tournament was a resounding success, and a good time was had by all! Everyone out on the fairways—even the contest volunteers—enjoyed the stunningly beautiful, challenging course of the Los Altos Golf and Country Club.
Our golfers went home with good memories, great prizes, and unbelievable stories of a wonderful day supporting Pathways.
For information about next year’s tournament, contact Holly Smith, Event & Sponsorship Manager at 408-730-1200 or email@example.com.
Bear Hugs Program
We launched our Bear Hugs from Pathways Program in January 2016. Watch the video below to find out more!
- Mark Kelsey, Chair
- Christine Alloo, Vice Chair
- Ronald A. Castellino, M.D.
- Mari Chazen
- Gina Connell
- Minda Cutcher
- Clarence J. Ferrari, Jr.
- Gunilla Follett
- Harvey Hinman
- Kingsley Jack
- Carol Proffitt