Ways to Give
We greatly appreciate your gift and want to make it as easy for you as possible to donate.
- Give by mail or online
- Leave a bequest or gift in a trust
- Life insurance policy, individual retirement account, bank account: name Pathways as a beneficiary
- Employer match
- Workplace giving campaign
- Tribute/Memorial Gifts
- Ongoing Remembrance Funds
- Estate Plan Giving
- Donate your vehicle
- IRS Exemption Letter
How Your Gift May Be Used
Although you may never know their faces, your gifts change lives for the better every day. Your gift means patients get the help they need. Every gift makes you a valued part of our caring work.
We treasure the unique story behind each gift. Here are some ways your gift might be used:
- Your gift may help sustain a support group for grieving family members.
- It can fund advances in technology for better patient care.
- A gift could train volunteers that visit children with life-threatening illness.
- It might ensure that a patient with no insurance will get the care they need.
- A donation could provide nurses with specialty training that benefits patients.